The last 24 hours have been pretty sensational and scary.
It is very easy given the current news to panic.
While public health, the World Health Organization, the CDC and our medical community has assured us that we are currently in a low risk zone, we do want to acknowledge the fears of our community and outline what we are doing to minimize the impact to our clients.
I think it is important to share that as a health facility these precautions are not new to us, although perhaps more visible to you. We have always taken hygiene, infectious disease seriously and have standards in place to protect our most vulnerable clients at all times.
Here is how we are protecting our clients:
- We will be screening all of our clients for established symptoms of corona virus (acute shortness of breath, fever and travel to high risk areas).
- If you are positive for any of the above we will cancel your appointment with no cancellation fee and will be happy to reschedule at a safer time.
- Our facility is cleaned daily with hospital grade antibacterial products and is professionally deep cleaned weekly.
- All of our linens are single use and are professionally cleaned using heat sanitizing technology.
- Our team is trained in proper handwashing techniques and washes their hands several times a day and between every client.
- If you are unable to come in we would be happy to schedule a virtual treatment to make sure you are still achieving your health goals and your progress is not compromised. Our administrative team is happy to facilitate this request.
- Should our practitioners exhibit any symptoms they will cancel their caseloads for the appropriate incubation period.
- We are keeping our doors open while it is deemed safe and appropriate to do so by public health. Maintaining good health and immunity is one of the best ways to stay safe and our practitioners provide excellent tools to keep your family healthy.
- We are staying calm and listening to science and credible sources. Stress compromises your immunity and our team is committed to keeping level heads and listening to sound evidence.
What we will ask of you to support the health of our community:
- If you have travelled to a known high risk area, or have been in contact with someone who has, please stay away for a minimum of 2 weeks and consider booking in with our practitioners virtually so we can continue our work and progress your goals in a safe manner.
- If you are immune-compromised or at risk, please make the decision that best supports your health.
- If you exhibit any respiratory difficulties please see your doctor, if you are otherwise feeling unwell or show signs of fever, please stay home and socially isolated.
- Please take advantage of our hand washing stations before and after your treatment.
Would you like to protect your family further?
One of the best ways to decrease the impact of COVID-19 beyond social isolation is maintain excellent health habits that boost your immunity.
Our holistic nutritionist, Allison Madigan, will be available for virtual health audits to discuss how you can proactively boost your immunity. Calls will discuss potential risk factors, immune boosting practices and habits, immune optimizing nutrition and reliable supplements to support your health.
Please note that we will continue to update our protocols and communicate any changes as they arise from governing health bodies.
In the meantime, if you would like to learn more from credible sources we recommend you reference the following: